Referral Agencies

These are listed geographically, in alphabetical order. If you have school age children, please contact their school. Otherwise, your GP, health visitor, mental health nurse, social worker or housing association may be able to help.

Other organisations who can refer:

The following organisations also refer clients to us, so if you already have an existing relationship with them, please get in touch with your normal contact:

If none of the above apply to you, please ring South and Vale CAB on 0808 2787907

Contact Us

Please note this number is attended only during food packing times on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays. If we cannot answer your call, please leave a message.

Tel. 01491 876677


"I was hungry and you gave me something to eat."

Matthew 25:35

Registered Charity No. 1169402

Privacy Notice

© 2017-2024 Christopher Boddy